More From Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "Great is the power of habit. It teaches us to bear fatigue and to despise wounds and pain."
- "Next to God we are nothing. To God we are Everything."
- "If you pursue good with labor, the labor passes away but the good remains; if you pursue evil with pleasure, the pleasure passes away and the evil remains."
More In Death
- "We do not celebrate the death of our enemies."― Yitzhak Rabin
- "I think one thing that kids who grow up on farms really have going for them is they have exposure to death and birth in a totally different way. I think it takes away a little bit of the mystery and a little bit of the fear, and I do wish I had that. And I wish I was able to grow my own food."― Rachel McAdams
- "Imagination comes of not having things."― LeRoy Neiman