More From Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "Hatred is settled anger."
- "Let us not listen to those who think we ought to be angry with our enemies, and who believe this to be great and manly. Nothing is so praiseworthy, nothing so clearly shows a great and noble soul, as clemency and readiness to forgive."
- "Virtue is a habit of the mind, consistent with nature and moderation and reason."
More In Education
- "As Indians, we must of course learn from the past; but we must remain focused on the future. In my view, education is the true alchemy that can bring India its next golden age."― Pranab Mukherjee
- "God did not intend religion to be an exercise club."― Naguib Mahfouz
- "I am a sportsman and not a politician. I am a sportsman and will always remain one. I am not going to enter politics giving up cricket, which is my life. I will continue to play cricket."― Sachin Tendulkar