More From Marcus Aurelius
- "Anger cannot be dishonest."
- "Nothing has such power to broaden the mind as the ability to investigate systematically and truly all that comes under thy observation in life."
- "Let it be your constant method to look into the design of people’s actions, and see what they would be at, as often as it is practicable; and to make this custom the more significant, practice it first upon yourself."
More In Art
- "The moment you think you understand a great work of art, it’s dead for you."― Oscar Wilde
- "For nine years I worked to change what was hairdressing then into a geometric art form with color, perm without setting which had never been done before."― Vidal Sassoon
- "I think newspapers shouldn’t try to compete directly with the Web, and should do what they can do better, which may be long-form journalism and using photos and art, and making connections with large-form graphics and really enhancing the tactile experience of paper."― Dave Eggers