More From Marco Rubio
- "Leaders at the highest levels of our government are undertaking a deliberate and systematic effort to redefine our government, our economy and our country."
- "We need transparency in government spending. We need to put each government expenditure online so every Floridian can see where their tax money is being spent."
- "Barack Obama doesn’t believe in free enterprise. He’s never going to admit it. For instance, he’s never going to come straight out and say, ‘If you own a business you didn’t build it.’ Alright, maybe he will."
More In Communication
- "That’s what acting is – it’s about… having the courage to allow your audience into the private moments of your characters’ lives."― Kerry Washington
- "But communication is two-sided – vital and profound communication makes demands also on those who are to receive it… demands in the sense of concentration, of genuine effort to receive what is being communicated."― Roger Sessions
- "I’m interested in the theater because I’m interested in communication with audiences. Otherwise I would be in concert music."― Stephen Sondheim