More From Marco Rubio
- "But America was founded on the principle that every person has God-given rights. That power belongs to the people. That government exists to protect our rights and serve our interests.That we shouldn’t be trapped in the circumstances of our birth. That we should be free to go as far as our talents and work can take us."
- "It’s impossible to walk a block in Miami, in Los Angeles, San Antonio without running into someone who is being deeply impacted by a broken legal immigration system."
- "We should be the pro-legal immigration party. A party that has a positive platform and agenda on how we can create a legal immigration system that works for immigrants and works for America."
More In Communication
- "Anonymous blog comments, vapid video pranks and lightweight mash-ups may seem trivial and harmless, but as a whole, this widespread practice of fragmentary, impersonal communication has demeaned personal interaction."― Jaron Lanier
- "The other thing about FEMA, my understanding is that it was supposed to move into the Department of Homeland Security… and be what it was, but also having a lot of lateral communication with all those others involved in that issue of homeland security."― Warren Rudman
- "In 1984, I turned to theater in the hopes of finding a more direct form of communication between me and my people."― Cherrie Moraga