More From Marco Rubio
- "We’re special because dreams that are impossible anywhere else, come true here. That’s not just my story. That’s your story. That’s our story."
- "Under Barack Obama, the only ‘Change’ is that ‘Hope’ has been hard to find. Now millions of Americans are insecure about their future. But instead of inspiring us by reminding us of what makes us special, he divides us against each other. He tells Americans they’re worse off because others are better off. That people got rich by making others poor."
- "I pinch myself because of the understanding that I’ve been blessed with a real rare opportunity that few Americans ever get – to serve their government and their people at this level."
More In Communication
- "I slept for four years. I didn’t study much of anything. I majored in something called communication arts."― Don DeLillo
- "It is difficult to imagine how any behavior in the presence of another person can avoid being a communication of one’s own view of the nature of one’s relationship with that person and how it can fail to influence that person."― Paul Watzlawick
- "The thing I do, really, is a communication with audiences more than any achievement through records."― Richard Thompson