More From Marco Rubio
- "We are a people that have always celebrated other people’s success so long as we always had the opportunity to meet that success ourselves. That is the American nature. That is the American character. That is one of the things that makes us different from the rest of the world. And I’m afraid we could lose that or are on the verge of losing that."
- "We chose more freedom instead of more government. We chose the principles of our founding to solve the challenges of our time. We chose a special man to lead us in a special time. We chose Mitt Romney to lead our nation."
- "But America was founded on the principle that every person has God-given rights. That power belongs to the people. That government exists to protect our rights and serve our interests.That we shouldn’t be trapped in the circumstances of our birth. That we should be free to go as far as our talents and work can take us."
More In Relationship
- "I have a really great relationship with God. I pray. I read the Bible."― Hunter Tylo
- "The relationship between an actor and a director is like a love story between a man and a woman. I’m sure sometimes I’m the woman."― Gerard Depardieu
- "When you’re in a relationship you want it to work. My parents did, I did. But we are not taught how to make it work."― Erykah Badu