More From Marco Rubio
- "America is the story of everyday people who did extraordinary things. A story woven deep into the fabric of our society."
- "It’s not in our nature. Americans have never been a people that drive through a nice neighborhood and say, ‘Oh, I hate the people who live in these nice houses.’"
- "That thought process that somehow other people have to be worse off in order for you to be better off does not work. People get on boats people jump fences to get away from that kind of thought process."
More In Relationship
- "In a relationship you want to treat people the way you want to be treated."― Bradley Cooper
- "I spend a great deal of time with the President. We have a very close, personal, loyal relationship. I’m not, as they say, a potted plant in these meetings."― Dan Quayle
- "I think to a certain extent, Clinton may have expected as the senior president that Obama would’ve reached out to him and asked for his council; he’s done that very little. So, I think the relationship has not been good over the years."― Ed Rollins