More From Marco Rubio
- "Of course there are critics who believe that no matter what we do, the Florida dream is over. They claim that we must accept the idea that inevitably our future is one of high taxes and big government."
- "The Hispanic community understands the American Dream and have not forgotten what they were promised – that in the U.S., a free market system, allows us all to succeed economically, achieve stability and security for your family and leave your children better off than yourselves."
- "Let’s stop big government energy mandates like cap-and-trade, and instead trust the American innovator to make us energy independent."
More In Relationship
- "Acting is a life experience. I’m always learning things when I’m making a movie. So the fame part of it is fine when you consider what you get out of this job."― Kate Bosworth
- "I think that the relationship between two top-level athletes who are rivals is one of the most fascinating human relationships to explore. It’s always one atom away from being a tragedy."― Chris Cleave
- "A house is no home unless it contain food and fire for the mind as well as for the body."― Margaret Fuller