More From Marco Rubio
- "Under this president, we have a government that has grown too big, too costly and now even more overbearing by forcing religious entities to abandon their beliefs."
- "Unlike any other leader in modern American history, we are led today by a president that has decided to pit Americans against each other."
- "We can not continue to allow this over reliance on government to replace the cornerstone institution that has made the American experience possible."
More In Relationship
- "I married him for a green card. We had a really great, caring relationship; it just obviously wasn’t right for me."― Portia de Rossi
- "The relationship between commitment and doubt is by no means an antagonistic one. Commitment is healthiest when it’s not without doubt but in spite of doubt."― Rollo May
- "I think she definitely has. I think, um, her and Mulder’s relationship has become more equal. And, I think she has become stronger and more independent over the seasons."― Gillian Anderson