More From Marco Rubio
- "The problem is that when government controls the economy, those who can influence government keep winning, and everybody else just stays the same."
- "That thought process that somehow other people have to be worse off in order for you to be better off does not work. People get on boats people jump fences to get away from that kind of thought process."
- "And I can tell you that history will back up what I’m about to say and that is that there is no government run by conservatives, Republicans, put whoever you want there, if you give government the opportunity to spend more money than it has, it will do it. It will do it every time."
More In Family
- "A man ought to live so that everybody knows he is a Christian… and most of all, his family ought to know."― Dwight L. Moody
- "I’m a Republican. I don’t want to go to heaven and have to face my family up there and tell them I voted for a Democrat."― T. Boone Pickens
- "There is little less trouble in governing a private family than a whole kingdom."― Michel de Montaigne