More From Marcel Proust
- "Words do not change their meanings so drastically in the course of centuries as, in our minds, names do in the course of a year or two."
- "A powerful idea communicates some of its strength to him who challenges it."
- "Every reader finds himself. The writer’s work is merely a kind of optical instrument that makes it possible for the reader to discern what, without this book, he would perhaps never have seen in himself."
More In Leadership
- "I think one of the keys to leadership is recognizing that everybody has gifts and talents. A good leader will learn how to harness those gifts toward the same goal."― Benjamin Carson
- "Military school was great and especially great for leadership and then I spent two years in Vietnam."― Robert Kiyosaki
- "The role of leadership is to transform the complex situation into small pieces and prioritize them."― Carlos Ghosn