More From Marc Andreessen
- "If you’re unhappy, you should change what you’re doing."
- "Google is working on self-driving cars, and they seem to work. People are so bad at driving cars that computers don’t have to be that good to be much better."
- "Around ’93, ’94, the conventional wisdom about the Internet was that it was a toy for academics and researchers. So it was very, very underestimated for about two years."
More In Famous
- "I’d probably be famous now if I wasn’t such a good waitress."― Jane Siberry
- "I am a passionate believer in freedom of speech. I would not support anything which would impinge on aggressive robust freedom of the British press, but when things go wrong and there has been outright illegality, there should be proper accountability."― Nick Clegg
- "Local and regional food systems are about opportunity."― Tom Vilsack