More From Marc Andreessen
- "People are so bad at driving cars that computers don’t have to be that good to be much better. Any time you stand in line at the D.M.V. and look around, you’re like, Oh, my God, I wish all these people were replaced by computer drivers."
- "And once you get instantaneous communication with everybody, you have economic activity that’s far more advanced, far more liquid, far more distributed than ever before."
- "Newspapers with declining circulations can complain all they want about their readers and even say they have no taste. But you will still go out of business over time. A newspaper is not a public trust – it has a business model that either works or it doesn’t."
More In Famous
- "Women can’t do everything at the same time, we need to understand milestones in our lives comes in segments."― Madeleine Albright
- "Men and women were declared equal one morning and everybody could divorce each other by postcard."― Kate Millett
- "The excitement for me lies not so much in interviewing the hard-to-get famous person, but the person whom you are about to discover. You know, like maybe the character actors who are just coming into their own and you’re realizing how great they are."― Terry Gross