More From Marc Andreessen
- "The days when a car aficionado could repair his or her own car are long past, due primarily to the high software content."
- "We worked personally with a lot of great VCs. They just work incredibly hard at supporting entrepreneurs and their companies."
- "Technology is like water; it wants to find its level. So if you hook up your computer to a billion other computers, it just makes sense that a tremendous share of the resources you want to use – not only text or media but processing power too – will be located remotely."
More In Family
- "I remember things that happened sixty years ago, but if you ask me where I left my car keys five minutes ago, that’s sometimes a problem."― Lou Thesz
- "About the only time losing is more fun than winning is when you’re fighting temptation."― Tom Wilson
- "Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten."― David Ogden Stiers