More From Mao Zedong
- "There is in fact no such thing as art for art’s sake, art that stands above classes, art that is detached from or independent of politics. Proletarian literature and art are part of the whole proletarian revolutionary cause."
- "The differences between friends cannot but reinforce their friendship."
- "Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun."
More In Leadership
- "Great companies in the way they work, start with great leaders."― Steve Ballmer
- "While Mayor Daley surprised me today with his decision to not run for reelection, I have never been surprised by his leadership, dedication and tireless work on behalf of the city and the people of Chicago."― Rahm Emanuel
- "Leadership in today’s world requires far more than a large stock of gunboats and a hard fist at the conference table."― Hubert H. Humphrey