More From Manolo Blahnik
- "I hate these platforms that are all over the place today; they are all about grabbing attention. They are suburban! I never do a platform. Well, I did, in the 1970s, but that was a bad experience."
- "About half my designs are controlled fantasy, 15 percent are total madness and the rest are bread-and-butter designs."
- "I just don’t get death at all. Yes, it’s there. But I don’t get it."
More In Good
- "Life deprived of beauty is not worthy of being called human."― Luis Barragan
- "The good fighters of old first put themselves beyond the possibility of defeat, and then waited for an opportunity of defeating the enemy."― Sun Tzu
- "I feel beautiful when I’m at peace with myself. When I’m serene, when I’m a good person, when I’ve been considerate of others."― Elle Macpherson