More From Malcolm X
- "If you’re not ready to die for it, put the word ‘freedom’ out of your vocabulary."
- "I believe in a religion that believes in freedom. Any time I have to accept a religion that won’t let me fight a battle for my people, I say to hell with that religion."
- "Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."
More In Happiness
- "The British do not expect happiness. I had the impression, all the time that I lived there, that they do not want to be happy; they want to be right."― Quentin Crisp
- "Some of you read with me 40 years ago a portion of Aristotle’s Ethics, a selection of passages that describe his idea of happiness. You may not remember too well."― Charles Van Doren
- "Live by this credo: have a little laugh at life and look around you for happiness instead of sadness. Laughter has always brought me out of unhappy situations."― Red Skelton