More From Malcolm X
- "Power never takes a back step only in the face of more power."
- "Power in defense of freedom is greater than power in behalf of tyranny and oppression."
- "I believe in a religion that believes in freedom. Any time I have to accept a religion that won’t let me fight a battle for my people, I say to hell with that religion."
More In Happiness
- "Most people ask for happiness on condition. Happiness can only be felt if you don’t set any condition."― Arthur Rubinstein
- "By mere burial man arrives not at bliss; and in the future life, throughout its whole infinite range, they will seek for happiness as vainly as they sought it here, who seek it in aught else than that which so closely surrounds them here – the Infinite."― Johann Gottlieb Fichte
- "Happiness is only real when shared."― Christopher McCandless