More From Malcolm X
- "I have more respect for a man who lets me know where he stands, even if he’s wrong. Than the one who comes up like an angel and is nothing but a devil."
- "My Alma mater was books, a good library… I could spend the rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity."
- "I believe in a religion that believes in freedom. Any time I have to accept a religion that won’t let me fight a battle for my people, I say to hell with that religion."
More In Health
- "And this administration and this House leadership have said, quote-unquote, they will stop at nothing to pass this health care bill. And now they’ve gotten rid of me and it will pass. You connect the dots."― Eric Massa
- "At the end of the day, sleep is a barometer of your emotional health. And so if you’re not in the right place where you need to be, then you’re going to have voices keeping you up at night because you have to work through those issues."― Mehmet Oz
- "Overnight stardom can be harmful to your mental health. Yeah. It has ruined a lot of people."― Clint Eastwood