More From Malcolm De Chazal
- "We sometimes laugh from ear to ear, but it would be impossible for a smile to be wider than the distance between our eyes."
- "The flower in the vase smiles, but no longer laughs."
- "A women knows how to keep quiet when she is in the right, whereas a man, when he is in the right, will keep on talking."
More In Respect
- "In the book I define conservatism, as I believe it is fit upon four categories of principle: respect for The Constitution, respect for life, less government, and personal responsibility."― Jonathan Krohn
- "I’m pretty upfront about my love and admiration for the military. One of the perks of making movies is that you get to sort of follow your own passions, and I believe quite passionately that we don’t pay enough attention and respect to our veterans. Not just our wounded veterans, but all veterans."― Peter Berg
- "This world of ours… must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be, instead, a proud confederation of mutual trust and respect."― Dwight D. Eisenhower