More From Malcolm De Chazal
- "We sometimes laugh from ear to ear, but it would be impossible for a smile to be wider than the distance between our eyes."
- "A women knows how to keep quiet when she is in the right, whereas a man, when he is in the right, will keep on talking."
- "The flower in the vase smiles, but no longer laughs."
More In Respect
- "We don’t do drugs, drink or use profanity. Instead we instill morals and values in my boys by raising them with a love of God and a love and respect for themselves and all people. I believe they will have a chance."― Anita Baker
- "The owner of the New York Yankees, Mr. George Steinbrenner who I had the greatest respect for, I want to thank him for giving me the opportunity to win that special ring in 1996."― Wade Boggs
- "And the woman who could win the respect of man was often the woman who could knock him down with her bare fists and sit on him until he yelled for help."― Agnes Smedley