More From Malcolm De Chazal
- "A women knows how to keep quiet when she is in the right, whereas a man, when he is in the right, will keep on talking."
- "The flower in the vase smiles, but no longer laughs."
- "We sometimes laugh from ear to ear, but it would be impossible for a smile to be wider than the distance between our eyes."
More In Respect
- "It’s not easy to retire at 31. In one respect I was glad I was done. But after a few years of having fun, I got a little restless. When you’re 33, 34, and you don’t have a focus, you can get kind of lost. As a man, you feel a little bit unfulfilled."― Pete Sampras
- "I refuse to step inside the ring and fight like a gladiator against my own. I’m not playing that game. Any woman who has survived a year or more of making music has my undying respect."― Shirley Manson
- "Hip-hop is more about attaining wealth. People respect success. They respect big. They don’t even have to like your music. If you’re big enough, people are drawn to you."― Jay-Z