More From Mahatma Gandhi
- "Constant development is the law of life, and a man who always tries to maintain his dogmas in order to appear consistent drives himself into a false position."
- "There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever."
- "Religion is more than life. Remember that his own religion is the truest to every man even if it stands low in the scales of philosophical comparison."
More In Change
- "People with high blood pressure, diabetes – those are conditions brought about by life style. If you change the life style, those conditions will leave."― Dick Gregory
- "We can have no progress without change, whether it be basketball or anything else."― John Wooden
- "Skill without imagination is craftsmanship and gives us many useful objects such as wickerwork picnic baskets. Imagination without skill gives us modern art."― Tom Stoppard