More From Mahatma Gandhi
- "I do all the evil I can before I learn to shun it? Is it not enough to know the evil to shun it? If not, we should be sincere enough to admit that we love evil too well to give it up."
- "To deprive a man of his natural liberty and to deny to him the ordinary amenities of life is worse then starving the body; it is starvation of the soul, the dweller in the body."
- "There is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith in God should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever."
More In Change
- "Forget about the consequences of failure. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success."― Denis Waitley
- "No change of circumstances can repair a defect of character."― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Every daring attempt to make a great change in existing conditions, every lofty vision of new possibilities for the human race, has been labeled Utopian."― Emma Goldman