More From Mahatma Gandhi
- "If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time. And a living faith will last in the midst of the blackest storm."
- "Only he can take great resolves who has indomitable faith in God and has fear of God."
- "Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul."
More In Religion
- "Today a reader, tomorrow a leader."― Margaret Fuller
- "The arts and a belief in the values of the civil rights movement, in the overwhelming virtue of diversity, these were our religion. My parents worshipped those ideals."― Jonathan Lethem
- "This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness."― Dalai Lama