More From Mahatma Gandhi
- "Man falls from the pursuit of the ideal of plan living and high thinking the moment he wants to multiply his daily wants. Man’s happiness really lies in contentment."
- "Man can never be a woman’s equal in the spirit of selfless service with which nature has endowed her."
- "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
More In Religion
- "Religion did not exist for the saving of souls but for the preservation and welfare of society, and in all that was necessary to this end every man had to take his part, or break with the domestic and political community to which he belonged."― William Robertson Smith
- "Money and women. They’re two of the strongest things in the world. The things you do for a woman you wouldn’t do for anything else. Same with money."― Satchel Paige
- "No religion can long continue to maintain its purity when the church becomes the subservient vassal of the state."― Felix Adler