More From Madonna Ciccone
- "I get strength from my art – all the paintings I own are powerful."
- "On the one hand, the idea of marriage and the sort of traditional family life repulses me. But on the other hand, I long for it, you know what I mean? I’m constantly in conflict with things. And it is because of my past and my upbringing and the journey that I’ve been on."
- "Things were a lot simpler in Detroit. I didn’t care about anything but boyfriends."
More In Home
- "Most of American life consists of driving somewhere and then returning home, wondering why the hell you went."― John Updike
- "The people of Britain want a Home Secretary who will give them back their streets. They want a Home Secretary who will speak up for the victim, not the criminal."― William Hague
- "I’m not really into gourmet food; I’m the kind of guy who just stops by a place that looks good rather than heading for the restaurant of the moment."― Lee Child