More From Madonna Ciccone
- "Things were a lot simpler in Detroit. I didn’t care about anything but boyfriends."
- "Sometimes you want to go for a walk and you don’t want to be watched. You just want to be anonymous and blend in. Especially when I travel, I feel that way, because I can’t really go out and see a city the way other people can and I miss out on a lot."
- "I have my work and my faith… If that’s boring to some people, I can’t tell you how much I don’t care."
More In Home
- "Going home must be like going to render an account."― Joseph Conrad
- "Perhaps there is no greater issue facing contemporary women than the choices they must make about balancing home and work."― Camille Paglia
- "If somebody says no to you, or if you get cut, Michael Jordan was cut his first year, but he came back and he was the best ever. That is what you have to have. The attitude that I’m going to show everybody, I’m going to work hard to get better and better."― Magic Johnson