More From Madeleine Albright
- "I was a little girl in World War II and I’m used to being freed by Americans."
- "A lot of people think international relations is like a game of chess. But it’s not a game of chess, where people sit quietly, thinking out their strategy, taking their time between moves. It’s more like a game of billiards, with a bunch of balls clustered together."
- "I didn’t want to set up a women’s studies program. I thought women should learn to operate in a coeducational atmosphere, because, especially in national security and international affairs, it’s male-dominated."
More In Morning
- "I don’t think that you can fake warmth. You can fake lust, jealousy, anger; those are all quite easy. But actual, genuine warmth? I don’t think you can fake it."― Keira Knightley
- "I don’t think I can call myself an actress yet. I just don’t think my skill level is that high. I hope that with every job it gets better. But until I’m good, I can say I’m trying to be an actor, but I don’t think I’ve completely made it."― Keira Knightley
- "It doesn’t take money to have style, it just takes a really good eye. Sometimes you can find amazing culinary antiques that will make it feel like an old French kitchen."― Tyler Florence