More From Madeleine Albright
- "I have said this many times, that there seems to be enough room in the world for mediocre men, but not for mediocre women, and we really have to work very, very hard."
- "The U.N. bureaucracy has grown to elephantine proportions. Now that the Cold War is over, we are asking that elephant to do gymnastics."
- "I think women want to take care of themselves, and I think having a voice in how that is done is very important."
More In Communication
- "The great work must inevitably be obscure, except to the very few, to those who like the author himself are initiated into the mysteries. Communication then is secondary: it is perpetuation which is important. For this only one good reader is necessary."― Henry Miller
- "It’s the same old story you’ve heard a thousand times. Somebody’s trust gets broken. Somebody’s left behind."― Travis Tritt
- "Science may never come up with a better office communication system than the coffee break."― Earl Wilson