More From Madeleine Albright
- "I have said this many times, that there seems to be enough room in the world for mediocre men, but not for mediocre women, and we really have to work very, very hard."
- "Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- "I hope I’m wrong, but I am afraid that Iraq is going to turn out to be the greatest disaster in American foreign policy – worse than Vietnam, not in the number who died, but in terms of its unintended consequences and its reverberation throughout the region."
More In Communication
- "One of them, for example, which will probably haunt me more than any other is the problem of communication."― Georges Simenon
- "We emphasize that such a form of communication is not absent in man, however evanescent a naturally given object may be for him, split as it is in its submission to symbols."― Jacques Lacan
- "The great work must inevitably be obscure, except to the very few, to those who like the author himself are initiated into the mysteries. Communication then is secondary: it is perpetuation which is important. For this only one good reader is necessary."― Henry Miller