More From Madeleine Albright
- "I think that we had a different view of what the 21st century could be like, with much more of a sense, from our perspective, of trying to have an interdependent world: looking at solving regional conflicts, having strength in alliances, operating within some kind of a sense that we were part of the international community and not outside of it."
- "I can’t imagine what it is like to be raised in a society where their only statues that exist are to you and your father."
- "Most of the time I spend when I get up in the morning is trying to figure out what is going to happen."
More In Communication
- "The more elaborate our means of communication, the less we communicate."― Joseph Priestley
- "Courage and grace are a formidable mixture. The only place to see it is in the bullring."― Marlene Dietrich
- "It has to be able to play at the maximum expression and communication in every style, and the only way you can do that is – like Verdi said – working with a file, every day, little by little, until the orchestra’s collective qualities emerge."― James Levine