More From Madeleine Albright
- "Really, I have to laugh because there was a whole set of stories that made me sound like the Dragon Lady, you know, ‘tough this and tough that.’ Then there is this business about ‘gooey.’ The bottom line is I am a pragmatic idealist."
- "I did go to Wellesley, a women’s college. And I am of a kind of strange generation which is transitional in terms of women who wanted to go out and get jobs."
- "I have said this many times, that there seems to be enough room in the world for mediocre men, but not for mediocre women, and we really have to work very, very hard."
More In Happiness
- "Most people ask for happiness on condition. Happiness can only be felt if you don’t set any condition."― Arthur Rubinstein
- "When a small child, I thought that success spelled happiness. I was wrong, happiness is like a butterfly which appears and delights us for one brief moment, but soon flits away."― Anna Pavlova
- "Man must search for what is right, and let happiness come on its own."― Johann Pestalozzi