More From Lyndon B. Johnson
- "To conclude that women are unfitted to the task of our historic society seems to me the equivalent of closing male eyes to female facts."
- "Our purpose in Vietnam is to prevent the success of aggression. It is not conquest, it is not empire, it is not foreign bases, it is not domination. It is, simply put, just to prevent the forceful conquest of South Vietnam by North Vietnam."
- "I am concerned about the whole man. I am concerned about what the people, using their government as an instrument and a tool, can do toward building the whole man, which will mean a better society and a better world."
More In Success
- "Ask yourself the secret of your success. Listen to your answer, and practice it."― Richard Bach
- "Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning."― Benjamin Franklin
- "Time is the most precious element of human existence. The successful person knows how to put energy into time and how to draw success from time."― Denis Waitley