More From Lyndon B. Johnson
- "If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: “President Can’t Swim.”"
- "To conclude that women are unfitted to the task of our historic society seems to me the equivalent of closing male eyes to female facts."
- "We have the opportunity to move not only toward the rich society and the powerful society, but upward to the Great Society."
More In Positive
- "And I have to work so hard at talking positively to myself. If I don’t, it’s just real hard to get through the day, and I’ll get really down, and just want to cry. My whole body language changes. I get more slumped over."― Delta Burke
- "No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things."― Demi Lovato
- "I really struggle with that feeling of helplessness. That’s why I really try to get my blogs, and even myself, to point to the positive and look at all the inspiring things that are happening."― Daryl Hannah