More From Luke Scott
- "You know, I’ve carried a weapon for 10 years, never shot anybody, never robbed anybody. It has saved my life twice, but I know they’re not toys. I practice with firearms, I enjoy shooting, it’s a hobby of mine and I have a healthy respect for them."
- "Our forefathers got it; they got it, man. They took godly principles and they put them into action, and they developed our Constitution – the land of freedom where each man is accountable and responsible for his actions."
- "You cannot trust 25 guys in a locker room to have the same respect and training as I do with a weapon. That I do understand. I’ve carried a gun for 10 years. I’ve carried them in the locker room, and nobody really knows about it. I know how to handle myself."
More In Music
- "I’m not really easy to live with! There needs to be unlimited patience and unconditional love. Men I’ve known before loved my independent spirit and were proud of my success, to the point that they’d become jealous of the time I devote to my career."― Milla Jovovich
- "Some people create with words or with music or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run. I like to make people stop and say, ‘I’ve never seen anyone run like that before.’ It’s more than just a race, it’s a style. It’s doing something better than anyone else. It’s being creative."― Steve Prefontaine
- "The spiral in a snail’s shell is the same mathematically as the spiral in the Milky Way galaxy, and it’s also the same mathematically as the spirals in our DNA. It’s the same ratio that you’ll find in very basic music that transcends cultures all over the world."― Joseph Gordon-Levitt