More From Luke Ford
- "At the time I perceived most religious men, particularly the pastors with all their talk about love, faith and relationship, as effeminate."
- "I decided to take God and organized religion seriously, and to reject the secular life which in my teens had looked attractive because it allowed me to act in any way that I wanted."
- "I did not want to reject religion as nonsense because life seemed to have no ultimate purpose without it, and most of the good people I knew were Christians."
More In Peace
- "The power of the harasser, the abuser, the rapist depends above all on the silence of women."― Ursula K. Le Guin
- "The Dalai Lama’s entire being is about peace and harmony, forgiveness and self-discipline. Those are qualities to be admired. I am really looking forward to meeting His Holiness."― Joe Nichols
- "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."― John F. Kennedy