More From Luigi Pirandello
- "Nature uses human imagination to lift her work of creation to even higher levels."
- "I would love to spend all my time writing to you; I’d love to share with you all that goes through my mind, all that weighs on my heart, all that gives air to my soul; phantoms of art, dreams that would be so beautiful if they could come true."
More In Peace
- "In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love, you want the other person."― Margaret Chase Smith
- "I came to the conclusion that in order to end racial barriers, I needed to run for the office of the president and put forth an agenda of social justice and world peace. In addition, I concluded that someone needed to run and challenge the liberal orthodoxy."― Jesse Jackson
- "Character… is a habit, the daily choice of right over wrong; it is a moral quality which grows to maturity in peace and is not suddenly developed on the outbreak of war."― Charles Wilson