More From Ludwig Wittgenstein
- "Man has to awaken to wonder – and so perhaps do peoples. Science is a way of sending him to sleep again."
- "It is so characteristic, that just when the mechanics of reproduction are so vastly improved, there are fewer and fewer people who know how the music should be played."
- "Philosophy is a battle against the bewitchment of our intelligence by means of language."
More In Money
- "Making a movie requires 20 to 500 people to make and a lot of money and the stakes are a lot higher."― Alanis Morissette
- "I love tour, but I don’t like traveling at night or driving long hours. But I love touring. If my kids could be out there full time, I’d probably never go home."― Travis Barker
- "My goal isn’t to make money, it’s to try and survive and make a point."― Marilyn Manson