More From Ludwig Wittgenstein
- "A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes."
- "Humor is not a mood but a way of looking at the world. So if it is correct to say that humor was stamped out in Nazi Germany, that does not mean that people were not in good spirits, or anything of that sort, but something much deeper and more important."
- "It is so characteristic, that just when the mechanics of reproduction are so vastly improved, there are fewer and fewer people who know how the music should be played."
More In Money
- "I don’t care half so much about making money as I do about making my point, and coming out ahead."― Cornelius Vanderbilt
- "We are telling the American people to have patience, courage, resolve and determination."― Muammar al-Gaddafi
- "Money differs from an automobile or mistress in being equally important to those who have it and those who do not."― John Kenneth Galbraith