More From Ludwig Wittgenstein
- "It seems to me that, in every culture, I come across a chapter headed “Wisdom.” And then I know exactly what is going to follow: “Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.”"
- "It is so characteristic, that just when the mechanics of reproduction are so vastly improved, there are fewer and fewer people who know how the music should be played."
- "Uttering a word is like striking a note on the keyboard of the imagination."
More In Money
- "Money demands that you sell, not your weakness to men’s stupidity, but your talent to their reason."― Ayn Rand
- "In modern society, where most people live in cities, and where both needs and wishes are absolved through the same remote agency – money – the distinction between wishes and needs has altogether vanished."― James Buchan
- "In the morning, I reach for the sports page."― Lisa Guerrero