More From Ludwig Wittgenstein
- "Humor is not a mood but a way of looking at the world. So if it is correct to say that humor was stamped out in Nazi Germany, that does not mean that people were not in good spirits, or anything of that sort, but something much deeper and more important."
- "Don’t get involved in partial problems, but always take flight to where there is a free view over the whole single great problem, even if this view is still not a clear one."
- "I sit astride life like a bad rider on a horse. I only owe it to the horse’s good nature that I am not thrown off at this very moment."
More In Money
- "Kids are meant to believe that their stepping stone to massive money is ‘The X Factor.’ Luck is great, but most of life is hard work. We do not celebrate people who have made success out of serious hard work."― Iain Duncan Smith
- "The fellow that has no money is poor. The fellow that has nothing but money is poorer still."― Billy Sunday
- "As kids we didn’t complain about being poor; we talked about how rich we were going to be and made moves to get the lifestyle we aspired to by any means we could. And as soon as we had a little money, we were eager to show it."― Jay-Z