More From Ludwig Quidde
- "Even a total and universal disarmament does not guarantee the maintenance of peace."
- "The relationship of the two problems is rather the reverse. To a great extent disarmament is dependent on guarantees of peace. Security comes first and disarmament second."
- "Every success in limiting armaments is a sign that the will to achieve mutual understanding exists, and every such success thus supports the fight for international law and order."
More In Faith
- "In religious and in secular affairs, the more fervent beliefs attract followers. If you are a moderate in any respect – if you’re a moderate on abortion, if you’re a moderate on gun control, or if you’re a moderate in your religious faith – it doesn’t evolve into a crusade where you’re either right or wrong, good or bad, with us or against us."― Jimmy Carter
- "I am struck by the fact that personal faith and political agendas are intertwined more closely now than at any other time in recent history."― David E. Price
- "Faith indeed tells what the senses do not tell, but not the contrary of what they see. It is above them and not contrary to them."― Blaise Pascal