More From Ludwig Quidde
- "Even a total and universal disarmament does not guarantee the maintenance of peace."
- "Disarmament or limitation of armaments, which depends on the progress made on security, also contributes to the maintenance of peace."
- "The relationship of the two problems is rather the reverse. To a great extent disarmament is dependent on guarantees of peace. Security comes first and disarmament second."
More In Faith
- "For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith, But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting."― T. S. Eliot
- "We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind. In the faith that looks through death, in years that bring the philosophic mind."― John Bacon
- "The investigator should have a robust faith – and yet not believe."― Claude Bernard