More From Ludwig Quidde
- "The popular, and one may say naive, idea is that peace can be secured by disarmament and that disarmament must therefore precede the attainment of absolute security and lasting peace."
- "Every success in limiting armaments is a sign that the will to achieve mutual understanding exists, and every such success thus supports the fight for international law and order."
- "Even a total and universal disarmament does not guarantee the maintenance of peace."
More In Faith
- "Faith given back to us after a night of doubt is a stronger thing, and far more valuable to us than faith that has never been tested."― Elizabeth Goudge
- "I love Canada. It’s a wonderful political act of faith that exists atop a breathtakingly beautiful land."― Yann Martel
- "When did we begin to lose faith in our ability to effect change?"― Wynton Marsalis