More From Lucille Roybal-Allard
- "I have long been a supporter of the Head Start program because each and every year I witness the dramatic positive impact that early intervention services have on children’s lives in my congressional district."
- "Our theme for this year’s festivities, Dreams and Challenges of Asian Pacific Americans, speaks to the many generations of Asian Pacific Americans who worked hard to overcome economic hardship, racism and other barriers in their pursuit of the American dream."
- "Radio interoperability is essential for our police, fire, and emergency medical service departments to communicate with each other in times of emergency."
More In Health
- "Women have to be very vigilant, and demand the very best in public schools, health care and pay, those things that men and women of this state value are at risk."― Bev Perdue
- "When bureaucrats talk about increasing our ‘access’ to x, y or z, what they’re really talking about is increasing exponentially their control over our lives. As it is with the government health care takeover, so it is with the newly approved government plan to ‘increase’ Internet ‘access.’"― Michelle Malkin
- "When I was on Broadway, I got really sick with walking pneumonia. I decided not to take my health for granted anymore and make it a priority. The great thing is, the pounds just started to fall off."― Jordin Sparks