More From Lucille Ball
- "Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world."
- "Luck? I don’t know anything about luck. I’ve never banked on it and I’m afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work – and realizing what is opportunity and what isn’t."
- "I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done."
More In Life
- "The energy of the mind is the essence of life."― Aristotle
- "Having Down syndrome is like being born normal. I am just like you and you are just like me. We are all born in different ways, that is the way I can describe it. I have a normal life."― Chris Burke
- "Our life is frittered away by detail… simplify, simplify."― Henry David Thoreau