More From Louis C. K.
- "I’ve met a lot of people who’ve lost their jobs and they still have a sense of humor."
- "A lot of the struggle I had with movies is I really loved moments and tones and feelings in a scene, and I loved creating those, but I never really had great stories to string them together."
- "When you’re a father in a marriage, you sort of become the mother’s assistant. And you sort of get a list from her every day and you run down the list and it feels very much like a chore."
More In Art
- "Politics and football don’t mix."― Ruud Gullit
- "The ultimate art form of fashion is couture. I completely geek out when it comes to couture. It shows fashion as it used to be. I don’t know how many people can actually afford the clothes, but in a way, that’s beside the point."― Diane Kruger
- "Well, Art is Art, isn’t it? Still, on the other hand, water is water. And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now you tell me what you know."― Groucho Marx