More From Louis C. K.
- "It’s a positive thing to talk about terrible things and make people laugh about them."
- "If you’re a woman and a guy’s ever said anything romantic to you, he just left off the second part that would have made you sick if you could have heard it."
- "I wish I could know everything ever, like that would be my wish – that’s what I hope heaven is, that they tell you who shot JFK and all that stuff."
More In Success
- "We should measure welfare’s success by how many people leave welfare, not by how many are added."― Ronald Reagan
- "A great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up."― Albert Schweitzer
- "Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure."― George Edward Woodberry