More From Louis C. K.
- "America’s a family. We all yell at each other. It all works out."
- "A lot of the struggle I had with movies is I really loved moments and tones and feelings in a scene, and I loved creating those, but I never really had great stories to string them together."
- "When you’re a father in a marriage, you sort of become the mother’s assistant. And you sort of get a list from her every day and you run down the list and it feels very much like a chore."
More In Success
- "I think the 1970s will always be the decade for me. Obviously, I grew up in that era, but the beauty standard was touchable, kissable."― Tom Ford
- "We are taught to consume. And that’s what we do. But if we realized that there really is no reason to consume, that it’s just a mind set, that it’s just an addiction, then we wouldn’t be out there stepping on people’s hands climbing the corporate ladder of success."― River Phoenix
- "If not for the success that medicine has made, I might be part of a much different story right now."― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar