More From Louis C. K.
- "It’s more fun to experience things when you don’t know what’s going to happen."
- "I’m bored’ is a useless thing to say. You live in a great, big, vast world that you’ve seen none percent of."
- "When you’re a father in a marriage, you sort of become the mother’s assistant. And you sort of get a list from her every day and you run down the list and it feels very much like a chore."
More In Success
- "I feel like a hostage to fortune. Not that I am complaining. I wanted to play the role. But in truth I didn’t think the show would be such a success. OK, I thought it would fail. Not because it was bad. I was confident it was good, but plenty of good things just sort of wither on the vine."― Hugh Laurie
- "Every book I’ve written has been a different attempt to understand something, and the success or failure of the previous one is irrelevant. I write the book I want."― Yann Martel
- "I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse."― Florence Nightingale