More From Louis C. K.
- "There’s no real preparing at home for stand-up. You just go and you just do it."
- "If you’re a woman and a guy’s ever said anything romantic to you, he just left off the second part that would have made you sick if you could have heard it."
- "When I was first divorced, I started dating younger women, and it was really exciting. But after a while I was like, ‘This is just dumb.’"
More In Attitude
- "My greatest desire is that the hope that has overcome fear in my country will help vanquish it around the world."― Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva
- "All ideas come about through some sort of observation. It sparks an attitude; some object or emotion causes a reaction in the other person."― Graham Chapman
- "People think, ‘She’s a model. She must have such an attitude. She must be so stuck up.’ But I’m normal. I cry. I’m not rich. I drive a 1987 Chevrolet Celebrity."― Summer Altice