More From Louis C. K.
- "If you’re a woman and a guy’s ever said anything romantic to you, he just left off the second part that would have made you sick if you could have heard it."
- "America’s a family. We all yell at each other. It all works out."
- "When you’re a father in a marriage, you sort of become the mother’s assistant. And you sort of get a list from her every day and you run down the list and it feels very much like a chore."
More In Attitude
- "The winner’s edge is not in a gifted birth, a high IQ, or in talent. The winner’s edge is all in the attitude, not aptitude. Attitude is the criterion for success."― Denis Waitley
- "The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them."― Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug."― Patricia Neal