More From Louis C. K.
- "Comedians work great as actors because they’re good under pressure. With a lot of actors, you have to make them feel like everything’s going really well to get a good performance out of them. But, if you have a comedian on the set, you can tell them, ‘Hey, you really are screwing this up,’ and then they just get better."
- "There’s no real preparing at home for stand-up. You just go and you just do it."
- "I grew up watching all these crazy movies, European movies and stuff, and I guess that I always laughed at things that were a little more offbeat."
More In Attitude
- "A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug."― Patricia Neal
- "When I first left university, I thought about going into the private sector. But I discovered when I went to interview that I could only have a career in the back office, or doing HR. The attitude was, ‘My dear lady, you cannot possibly think about going on the board.’"― Pauline Neville-Jones
- "The townspeople outside the reservations had a very superior attitude toward Indians, which was kind of funny, because they weren’t very wealthy; they were on the fringes of society themselves."― James Welch