More From Louis C. K.
- "When I was first divorced, I started dating younger women, and it was really exciting. But after a while I was like, ‘This is just dumb.’"
- "Breaking records is not something you expect to be doing. That’s like a sports thing, it’s not usually a comedy and writing thing."
- "I don’t think women are better than men, I think men are a lot worse than women."
More In Attitude
- "Pink isn’t just a color, it’s an attitude!"― Miley Cyrus
- "Let us change our traditional attitude to the construction of programs. Instead of imagining that our main task is to instruct a computer what to do, let us concentrate rather on explaining to human beings what we want a computer to do."― Donald Knuth
- "We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude."― Charles R. Swindoll