More From Lou Holtz
- "I look at athletes in all sports and try to picture what kind of football player they’d be, what position they’d play and so on."
- "If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals."
- "Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated."
More In Happiness
- "My dad was a big believer in treating people well, oftentimes even when he himself wasn’t well."― Neil Cavuto
- "I keep mementos from everything I’ve done. I’ve got my cab driver’s license from ‘Happiness.’ I’ve got a pair of glasses and a belt buckle from playing John Lennon. I’ve got a pair of sunglasses from playing Andy Warhol… It’s all in a box in the garage."― Jared Harris
- "The first requisite for the happiness of the people is the abolition of religion."― Karl Marx