More From Lou Holtz
- "Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it."
- "I look at athletes in all sports and try to picture what kind of football player they’d be, what position they’d play and so on."
- "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren’t in a very good mood."
More In Happiness
- "My hope is that gays will be running the world, because then there would be no war. Just a greater emphasis on military apparel."― Roseanne Barr
- "Contempt for happiness is usually contempt for other people’s happiness, and is an elegant disguise for hatred of the human race."― Bertrand Russell
- "If you do not wish a man to do a thing, you had better get him to talk about it; for the more men talk, the more likely they are to do nothing else."― Thomas Carlyle