More From Lou Holtz
- "If you’re bored with life – you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things – you don’t have enough goals."
- "You’re never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you’re never as bad as they say when you lose."
- "Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it."
More In Happiness
- "How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy."― Paul Sweeney
- "When you’re in love, you’re so happy that you want to tell people about it. But now I have to censor myself. You need to protect the happiness you have."― Emily Blunt
- "Without education, you are not going anywhere in this world."― Malcolm X