More From Lou Holtz
- "Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it."
- "I look at athletes in all sports and try to picture what kind of football player they’d be, what position they’d play and so on."
- "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren’t in a very good mood."
More In Happiness
- "Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it."― David Lee Roth
- "When I first found out that I was an Idol finalist, I cried tears of happiness. I was just so happy, and my family was there and the fact that got to see that moment and share that moment with me was just everything to me."― Pia Toscano
- "When you’re passionate about something, you want it to be all it can be. But in the endgame of life, I fundamentally believe the key to happiness is letting go of that idea of perfection."― Debra Messing