More From Lorna Luft
- "People come up to me as I leave the stage after a performance and tell me tey saw my mother onstage with me every time I sing. I keep a sense of humor about it."
- "My mother was electric onstage, and I vividly recall the extraordinary power she had over her audiences."
- "A gay man has no business leading on a heterosexual woman."
More In Best
- "The more you observe politics, the more you’ve got to admit that each party is worse than the other."― Will Rogers
- "I had a ninth grade teacher who told me I was much smarter and much better than I was allowing myself to be."― Scott Hamilton
- "To live is like to love – all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it."― Samuel Butler