More From Loretta Young
- "In common with many others in the varied branches of our profession, my academic education is subnormal."
- "There is no personal achievement in being born beautiful."
- "I can’t imagine dating a boy, meeting him only outside the home. What’s a home and family for if it’s not the center of one’s life?"
More In Attitude
- "I got attention by being funny at school, pretending to be retarded, and jumping around with a deformed hand."― Leonardo DiCaprio
- "The real story of Facebook is just that we’ve worked so hard for all this time. I mean, the real story is actually probably pretty boring, right? I mean, we just sat at our computers for six years and coded."― Mark Zuckerberg
- "Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike."― Oscar Wilde