More From Loretta Young
- "In my dreams, I could be a Princess, and that’s what I was. Like most little girls, I believed nothing less than a Prince could make my dreams come true."
- "I can’t imagine dating a boy, meeting him only outside the home. What’s a home and family for if it’s not the center of one’s life?"
- "Like charity, I believe glamour should begin at home."
More In Attitude
- "Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it’s about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong."― Adriana Lima
- "I keep guitars that are, you know, the neck’s a little bit bent and it’s a little bit out of tune. I want to work and battle it and conquer it and make it express whatever attitude I have at that moment. I want it to be a struggle."― Jack White
- "The attitude and capacity of the factory, the old metal table and the new ideas of the wooden furniture quickly and naturally suggested the possibility of metal furniture."― Donald Judd