More From Loretta Lynn
- "When I’d tell people I like country music they’d get this look on their faces. People were kind of ashamed of country."
- "Sometimes I think our problems are made worse by the kind of business we’re in. Playing these road shows is a weird experience."
- "Do the best you can with yourself and hope for the best."
More In Men
- "The wish to acquire more is admittedly a very natural and common thing; and when men succeed in this they are always praised rather than condemned. But when they lack the ability to do so and yet want to acquire more at all costs, they deserve condemnation for their mistakes."― Niccolo Machiavelli
- "I heard the old, old, men say ‘all that’s beautiful drifts away, like the waters.’"― William Butler Yeats
- "I’m supposed to have a Ph.D. on the subject of women. But the truth is I’ve flunked more often than not. I’m very fond of women; I admire them. But, like all men, I don’t understand them."― Frank Sinatra