More From Loretta Lynn
- "I never knew any Jews until I got into show business. I’ve found them to be real smart and good workers."
- "I was the first woman ever named Entertainer of the Year in country music."
- "Sometimes I think our problems are made worse by the kind of business we’re in. Playing these road shows is a weird experience."
More In Men
- "If it’s true that men are such beasts, this must account for the fact that most women are animal lovers."― Doris Day
- "Evil prospers when good men do nothing."― John Philpot Curran
- "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation."― Henry David Thoreau