More From Loretta Lynn
- "Some of my friends who know me best say they wouldn’t trade places with me for $1 million because of the pace I lead."
- "I’ve seen country music go uptown, like we say, and I’m proud I was there when it happened."
- "Mommy smoked but she didn’t want us to. She saw smoke coming out of the barn one time, so we got whipped."
More In Men
- "Injustice, poverty, slavery, ignorance – these may be cured by reform or revolution. But men do not live only by fighting evils. They live by positive goals, individual and collective, a vast variety of them, seldom predictable, at times incompatible."― Isaiah Berlin
- "When women go wrong, men go right after them."― Mae West
- "I am ready to act, if I can find brave men to help me."― Carter G. Woodson