More From Loretta Lynn
- "Sometimes I think our problems are made worse by the kind of business we’re in. Playing these road shows is a weird experience."
- "When I’d tell people I like country music they’d get this look on their faces. People were kind of ashamed of country."
- "Me and my partner, Conway Twitty, cleaned up at the 1972 Country Music Association Awards."
More In Beauty
- "For the mind disturbed, the still beauty of dawn is nature’s finest balm."― Edwin Way Teale
- "I always say you can never be extravagant with beauty. Beauty is God made real. Beauty is life."― Imelda Marcos
- "You should also appreciate the goodness around you, and surround yourself with positive people."― Nadia Comaneci