More From Loretta Lynn
- "I’ve been around a long time, and life still has a whole lot of surprises for me."
- "A lot of people say I’d miss show business if I quit. I’d miss some of it. Now it’s the only life I know."
- "Being on stage is the best part of my career. I just say whatever comes into my head. It’s the only time I feel grown-up and in control of things."
More In Beauty
- "My dad had this philosophy that if you tell children they’re beautiful and wonderful then they believe it, and they will be. So I never thought I was unattractive. But I was never one of the girls at school who had lots of boyfriends."― Emily Mortimer
- "Beauty makes idiots sad and wise men merry."― George Jean Nathan
- "I was always very interested in science, and I knew that for me, science was a better long-term career than tennis."― Sally Ride