More From Loretta Lynn
- "Being on stage is the best part of my career. I just say whatever comes into my head. It’s the only time I feel grown-up and in control of things."
- "I don’t like to talk about things where you’re going to gt one side or the other unhappy. My music has no politics."
- "I never knew any Jews until I got into show business. I’ve found them to be real smart and good workers."
More In Wisdom
- "I hate politics, hate deals, and deal-making, hate meeting with attorneys and agents."― Kathie Lee Gifford
- "Most of our pocket wisdom is conceived for the use of mediocre people, to discourage them from ambitious attempts, and generally console them in their mediocrity."― Robert Louis Stevenson
- "The hours of folly are measured by the clock; but of wisdom, no clock can measure."― William Blake