More From Loretta Lynn
- "There’s more women stars in Nashville all the time. They’re proving they can do the job the same as a man."
- "My biggest hero, Gregory Peck, was my birthday present on April 14, 1973. I just sat and stared at him."
- "I don’t like to talk about things where you’re going to gt one side or the other unhappy. My music has no politics."
More In Wisdom
- "The art of storytelling is reaching its end because the epic side of truth, wisdom, is dying out."― Walter Benjamin
- "I have tried at every point to seek God’s wisdom on the decisions I made, and I made it my business to speak up on behalf of the things God tells us are important to Him."― Jesse Helms
- "Wisdom is found only in truth."― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe