More From Loni Anderson
- "My memory of my mom is a wine glass in one hand and a cigarette in the other. She was a runway fashion model, and she was quite a glamorous woman."
- "I’ve been working with the National Lung Health Education Program to raise awareness about Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease."
- "In the movies, Bette Davis lights two cigarettes and hands the second one to James Cagney. It was just so glamorous and romantic."
More In Dreams
- "I mean, I’m 48 years old and I’ve been through a lot in my life – you know, loss, whether it be death, illness, separation. I mean, the failed expectations… We all have dreams."― Annie Lennox
- "Do It Under the Influence Yourself! That’s what we’re shooting for! Get drunk and make your dreams come true."― Aziz Ansari
- "What was past was past. I suppose that was the general attitude."― V. S. Naipaul