More From Loni Anderson
- "I’ve been working with the National Lung Health Education Program to raise awareness about Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease."
- "My dad had emphysema and both of my parents had chronic bronchitis and ended up with cancers – all smoking related."
- "My memory of my mom is a wine glass in one hand and a cigarette in the other. She was a runway fashion model, and she was quite a glamorous woman."
More In Change
- "If we don’t like what the Republicans do, we need to get in there and change it."― Medgar Evers
- "The low points I had all helped make up my character, so I probably wouldn’t want to do away with them because I like being flawed and I like having them help me grow and change and become better and stronger."― Drew Barrymore
- "The less government interferes with private pursuits, the better for general prosperity."― Martin Van Buren