More From Loni Anderson
- "I’ve been working with the National Lung Health Education Program to raise awareness about Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease."
- "My memory of my mom is a wine glass in one hand and a cigarette in the other. She was a runway fashion model, and she was quite a glamorous woman."
- "It’s amazing to me that young people will still pick up a cigarette."
More In Change
- "Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays."― Soren Kierkegaard
- "Few will have the greatness to bend history itself; but each of us can work to change a small portion of events, and in the total; of all those acts will be written the history of this generation."― Robert Kennedy
- "Well… I had braces and I had to wear headgear! I loved my braces, actually. For me, they were like a piece of jewelry! Instead of the silver or pewter I had gold braces. It was so much fun, I loved them. I got to change the colors and stuff and I had the rubber bands."― Jordin Sparks