More From Loni Anderson
- "My mom started smoking when she was 11. She went to the hill next door to try her first cigarette. She set the entire hill on fire, but it didn’t deter her."
- "I’ve been working with the National Lung Health Education Program to raise awareness about Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease."
- "My memory of my mom is a wine glass in one hand and a cigarette in the other. She was a runway fashion model, and she was quite a glamorous woman."
More In Change
- "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."― Nelson Mandela
- "So if one day the result becomes 3-3, for me it doesn’t change my mind, because it’s football, it’s normal. What is not normal is that we haven’t been scoring enough goals playing such good football as we’ve been playing in the last few weeks."― Jose Mourinho
- "I don’t think people change. I think they definitely mature. But I think the essence of what I am today is the same as when I was five years old. It’s just maturity. I’ve become a healthier, fuller expression of that essence."― Ricky Williams