More From Lois Capps
- "Unfortunately, we are still in an age where individuals may be discriminated against because of health conditions."
- "And as a nurse, I know very well the importance, for example, of electronic medical records."
- "Research clearly shows us that the earlier women think about maintaining their bone mass and take the steps to do so, the better their health will be in the long run."
More In Cool
- "Most of what I listen to now is mainstream jazz from 1935 right up to and including early bebop and cool jazz."― Dave Van Ronk
- "So you got the cool New Yorkers, and then there are the less-than-cool New Yorkers."― Edward Burns
- "Our career is a dream. I mean, we get to act, travel around the world, and meet cool people. What’s not to love!"― Mary-Kate Olsen