More From Lois Capps
- "Research clearly shows us that the earlier women think about maintaining their bone mass and take the steps to do so, the better their health will be in the long run."
- "And as a nurse, I know very well the importance, for example, of electronic medical records."
- "My experience as a school nurse taught me that we need to make a concerted effort, all of us, to increase physical fitness activity among our children and to encourage all Americans to adopt a healthier diet that includes fruits and vegetables, but there is more."
More In Cool
- "But when you’re a working actor – and that’s what you keep saying in your head, how blessed you are to have a job – and you are working with heavyweights, working with the best guys in TV, it’s pretty cool. Exhausting, but cool."― Christopher Meloni
- "Honestly, I’m cool with everyone, and people pick up on that. I’d say, ‘I’m not gay, but it’s all good.’ It’s kind of like going to Paris when you don’t know the language; some Americans get into trouble over there, but I’m just like, ‘Sorry, I don’t speak French.’"― Dylan McDermott
- "I am a very open, social, friendly person, and when it comes to people approaching me and asking for an autograph, I am totally cool with doing any of that. It’s a lot of fun."― Corbin Bleu