More From Lois Capps
- "Unfortunately, we are still in an age where individuals may be discriminated against because of health conditions."
- "And as a nurse, I know very well the importance, for example, of electronic medical records."
- "Research clearly shows us that the earlier women think about maintaining their bone mass and take the steps to do so, the better their health will be in the long run."
More In Cool
- "But when you’re a working actor – and that’s what you keep saying in your head, how blessed you are to have a job – and you are working with heavyweights, working with the best guys in TV, it’s pretty cool. Exhausting, but cool."― Christopher Meloni
- "At my age, no one is married, no one has kids, no one has a career."― Lena Dunham
- "That is who Barack Obama is – a person of admirable character – and that is who he has remained for me over these last four years. I have not agreed with his every decision, but never once have I seen him break his cool, lose his composure, or abandon his insightful perspective – even during the most serious and/or absurd national disasters."― Elizabeth Gilbert