More From Lois Capps
- "Research clearly shows us that the earlier women think about maintaining their bone mass and take the steps to do so, the better their health will be in the long run."
- "Nurses serve their patients in the most important capacities. We know that they serve as our first lines of communication when something goes wrong or when we are concerned about health."
- "My experience as a school nurse taught me that we need to make a concerted effort, all of us, to increase physical fitness activity among our children and to encourage all Americans to adopt a healthier diet that includes fruits and vegetables, but there is more."
More In Movies
- "I don’t really have a schedule of when I want to show my children my movies."― Steven Spielberg
- "Over the years all these vampire movies have come out and nobody looks like a vampire anymore."― Johnny Depp
- "I just knew that was what I wanted to do. I was going to perform as a singer; I was going to perform as a dancer, and I was, you know, going to do movies and be an actress. I was going to do it or die trying. That’s what my life was."― Jennifer Lopez