More From Lois Capps
- "My experience as a school nurse taught me that we need to make a concerted effort, all of us, to increase physical fitness activity among our children and to encourage all Americans to adopt a healthier diet that includes fruits and vegetables, but there is more."
- "Nurses serve their patients in the most important capacities. We know that they serve as our first lines of communication when something goes wrong or when we are concerned about health."
- "I want to thank the efforts of the American Public Health Association and its 200-plus partners who have organized events around the Nation that serve to raise everyone’s awareness of the need to improve public health."
More In Movies
- "I’m not looking to lose anything. I’m looking to continue making movies."― Johnny Knoxville
- "Faith and doubt both are needed – not as antagonists, but working side by side to take us around the unknown curve."― Lillian Smith
- "There are some movies I can watch over and over, never get sick of. I’ll put one of those on and be puttering around the house. Then a certain scene will come on and I’ll just have to go over and watch."― David Fincher