More From Lois Capps
- "Unfortunately, we are still in an age where individuals may be discriminated against because of health conditions."
- "Research clearly shows us that the earlier women think about maintaining their bone mass and take the steps to do so, the better their health will be in the long run."
- "Nurses serve their patients in the most important capacities. We know that they serve as our first lines of communication when something goes wrong or when we are concerned about health."
More In Movies
- "The thing with me is, if I wake up one morning and I’m not happy working as an actress, I’ll stop. It’s not something I have to do. It’s not a vocation."― Samantha Morton
- "What is more important than the name is that people know that I really like acting, I enjoy it and I want people to know that I am serious. The name thing: I will always be L.L. Cool J."― LL Cool J
- "One of the reasons why people – particularly young people – love action movies is because what they are really looking for is justice."― Steven Seagal