More From Lois Capps
- "I want to thank the efforts of the American Public Health Association and its 200-plus partners who have organized events around the Nation that serve to raise everyone’s awareness of the need to improve public health."
- "Unfortunately, we are still in an age where individuals may be discriminated against because of health conditions."
- "Research clearly shows us that the earlier women think about maintaining their bone mass and take the steps to do so, the better their health will be in the long run."
More In Movies
- "I love crying at romantic movies like ‘The Notebook.’ I’m always bawling."― Fergie
- "It seems like the studios are either making giant blockbusters, or really super-small indies. And the mid-level films I grew up on, like ‘Back to the Future’ and all those John Hughes movies, the studios aren’t doing. It’s hard to get them on their feet."― Chris Evans
- "I haven’t deliberately set out to play the blonde bombshell in my movies. In fact, it’s probably been quite the opposite. After the success of The Mask, I wasn’t offered all that many blonde bombshell parts, to be honest. I think people believed from the beginning that I could actually walk and talk at the same time."― Cameron Diaz