More From Lois Capps
- "Nurses serve their patients in the most important capacities. We know that they serve as our first lines of communication when something goes wrong or when we are concerned about health."
- "I want to thank the efforts of the American Public Health Association and its 200-plus partners who have organized events around the Nation that serve to raise everyone’s awareness of the need to improve public health."
- "Research clearly shows us that the earlier women think about maintaining their bone mass and take the steps to do so, the better their health will be in the long run."
More In Movies
- "Let us build a 21st-century rural economy of cutting-edge companies and technologies that lead us to energy and food security. Such an investment will revitalize rural America, re-establish our moral leadership on climate security and eliminate our addiction to foreign oil."― Tom Vilsack
- "My mother had to send me to the movies with my birth certificate, so that I wouldn’t have to pay the extra fifty cents that the adults had to pay."― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- "To be honest, I don’t enjoy watching movies much when I’m working. They tend to fall apart on me a bit."― Christopher Nolan