More From Logan P. Smith
- "The denunciation of the young is a necessary part of the hygiene of older people, and greatly assists the circulation of the blood."
- "It takes a great man to give sound advice tactfully, but a greater to accept it graciously."
- "Happiness is a wine of the rarest vintage, and seems insipid to a vulgar taste."
More In Experience
- "You don’t have to be a chef or even a particularly good cook to experience proper kitchen alchemy: the moment when ingredients combine to form something more delectable than the sum of their parts."― Erin Morgenstern
- "An illness is like a journey into a far country; it sifts all one’s experience and removes it to a point so remote that it appears like a vision."― Sholem Asch
- "In our society, daily experience teaches the individual to want and need a never-ending supply of new toys and drugs."― Christopher Lasch