More From LL Cool J
- "Hip-hop’s always reached out to kids. If you look at the last 10 big albums it might seem ironic. But when I look at the history of this music it’s always had a lot of positivity."
- "Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals."
- "I think fitness is important. I think a healthy lifestyle is important. I think putting positive energy out there is important and just staying connected with the people."
More In Women
- "Women want mediocre men, and men are working to be as mediocre as possible."― Margaret Mead
- "Washington has got to, across the board, lower taxes for small businesses so that our mom and pops can reinvest and hire people, so that our businesses can thrive."― Sarah Palin
- "It’s for all the women who embrace my aesthetic, but can’t afford a Vera Wang dress. If women can get anything out of it – a little bit of me or a lot of me, that’s what’s important."― Vera Wang