More From LL Cool J
- "I think fitness is important. I think a healthy lifestyle is important. I think putting positive energy out there is important and just staying connected with the people."
- "What is more important than the name is that people know that I really like acting, I enjoy it and I want people to know that I am serious. The name thing: I will always be L.L. Cool J."
- "There’s a lot of single black women who did the best that they could and that’s a beautiful thing, but they don’t know how necessary a father is in a kid’s life and how much guys miss that deep down inside."
More In Women
- "I always say God should have given women one extra decade at least, especially if you want a family. You’re trying to pack a lot in."― Christine Baranski
- "The kind of pace that you want to use in a Western – just to acknowledge the land in the distance that everyone has to travel, and the way things develop sort of slowly – it’s almost the antithetical of what’s currently going on in the movies, you know."― Lawrence Kasdan
- "I don’t really necessarily think I’m a funny guy, but I like the opportunity to take on something that I don’t feel I’m the best at doing."― Seann William Scott