More From LL Cool J
- "I’m a real person that cares about his art and cares about what he’s doing. I have a heart and a soul and I want to touch people and give."
- "I think fitness is important. I think a healthy lifestyle is important. I think putting positive energy out there is important and just staying connected with the people."
- "We’re going to raise a lot of money for cancer awareness, give some to the American Cancer Society and hopefully make a big difference."
More In Music
- "Ninety percent of all music is always crap, and when too many people decide they’re going to have guitar bands, then ninety percent of them are going to be crap. It’s just a given law."― David Byrne
- "By helping readers understand these mechanics, I hope they will appreciate why freedom is for everyone, why it is essential for our security and why the free world plays a critically important role in advancing democracy around the globe."― Natan Sharansky
- "Although a lot of pain for a little screen time; Shaving legs, waxing eyebrows, high heels, trying to put on a bra, losing weight because women’s clothes are SO revealing – Ladies you have my respect."― Lou Diamond Phillips