More From Liz Phair
- "I blend my green drink every morning. I also fix my son a full-on American breakfast with bacon and toast."
- "Yeah, I like to be the maker of the art. And I like and want the money. But I don’t really dig being famous."
- "I probably had some impact, because everyone keeps telling me that I did. I like to feel like I’m coming out with something to try to make room for other young women to make their art."
More In Marriage
- "I opposed the Defense of Marriage Act in 1996. It should be repealed and I will vote for its repeal on the Senate floor. I will also oppose any proposal to amend the U.S. Constitution to ban gays and lesbians from marrying."― Barack Obama
- "I believe I went through a divorce. My relationship with Ellen is no less significant as a marriage than my relationship to Coley."― Anne Heche
- "Marriage is for women the commonest mode of livelihood, and the total amount of undesired sex endured by women is probably greater in marriage than in prostitution."― Bertrand Russell