More From Liz Phair
- "I mean, I think about it, but I don’t design my record to get a certain public response."
- "I probably had some impact, because everyone keeps telling me that I did. I like to feel like I’m coming out with something to try to make room for other young women to make their art."
- "I just want to make music and make a living. I just have to find the means of doing that."
More In Marriage
- "In marriage, it’s always that give and take and rebalancing that we have to do in how we can help each other. But, I have been known at times by my sons, that is the name that they call me-the Mitt stabilizer."― Ann Romney
- "I decided he’d changed so much that a whole new book was required and that book actually I can say so was the first to say that the marriage was in trouble and the Prince didn’t like at all and my book was being serialized in the Sunday Times over five weeks."― Anthony Holden
- "The difficulty with marriage is that we fall in love with a personality, but must live with a character."― Peter De Vries