More From Liz Phair
- "Guys don’t really don’t wanna hear if it’s really smart, and women feel uncomfortable if you reveal stuff they’re going to have to remember they did themselves."
- "I’m really happy to be a mom, and I’m proud of the phase I’m in."
- "I’m just out of touch with new music in general, and I only know about it if I’m hanging out with someone that knows about it, or I catch it on YouTube."
More In Mom
- "We now live in a world where the only thing to have is success, but failure is marvelous. It’s fertiliser, it’s like living fertiliser, because you’re forced on yourself."― Rupert Everett
- "So if you’re a customer today, the same person who came in to demonstrate the technology for you and helped you architect the solution before you bought it is likely going to be leading the team to help you do the implementation."― Sanjay Kumar
- "We are naive and moralistic women. We are human beings who find politics a blight upon the human condition. And do not know how one copes with it except through politics."― Kate Millett