More From Liz Phair
- "It was a source of shame for my family that I was in rock and roll, which is so blue-collar. It just isn’t done. And I felt it, too."
- "The other day I was reading a blog and I linked over to Streisand’s Web site, and it was amazing politically. She’s so insightful and incisive. And she also says whatever she wants."
- "I’m really happy to be a mom, and I’m proud of the phase I’m in."
More In Mom
- "After these three novels I gave up writing novels for a time; I was dissatisfied with romantic doom, yet didn’t see much way around it."― Nicholas Mosley
- "I probably wouldn’t be singing if not for Michael Jackson. When I started singing, I didn’t like my tone until my mom put me on to Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder, so listening to the way they used their instrument helped me get more comfortable with my own."― Ne-Yo
- "It’s always been my mom and I against the world."― Brittany Murphy