More From Liz Phair
- "Women’s bodies are used to sell anything and everything because it works, it grabs people’s attention, and advertisers aren’t going to stop using something that works."
- "The other day I was reading a blog and I linked over to Streisand’s Web site, and it was amazing politically. She’s so insightful and incisive. And she also says whatever she wants."
- "When I use the Internet, it’s pretty much strictly for music. Checking out other people’s web sites, what’s going on, listening to music. It’s pretty much a musical thing for me."
More In Mom
- "I shoplifted. I was about five years old, and I took a candy from a store. We paid for three of them, but I took four, and I went home and cried. My mom took me back, and I paid for the missing piece."― Carrie-Anne Moss
- "At first I could not believe what I was reading. I got up from my seat and walked away, talking to myself that I may have found my mom."― Reese Hoffa
- "The first time around as a mom, I held on really tight and I was so stressed."― Bridgette Wilson