More From Lisa Bonet
- "My mother, brave woman, lost her whole family when she decided to marry a black man in the ’60s. When the marriage fell apart, she had to come back to her family."
- "What saddens me is the corruption of youth and beauty, and the loss of soul, which is only replaced by money."
- "Both of my parents would say they were atheists, so where I inherited my connection to God I don’t know. But it’s natural. No Bible, no Torah, just the love religion."
More In Strength
- "He knows not his own strength who hath not met adversity."― William Samuel Johnson
- "I count life just a stuff to try the soul’s strength on."― Robert Browning
- "I’m probably the least flexible athlete you’ll find. When it comes to yoga, I can’t get in the positions and I can’t hold them. You have to be pretty flexible to do it. Once you get certain positions, you have to have the core strength to hold those positions. It’s a pretty good workout."― Steve Blake