More From Lisa Bonet
- "I have a desire to create more film, more beauty, more art, more love, but I don’t feel desperate. It’s not about creating or building a career."
- "What saddens me is the corruption of youth and beauty, and the loss of soul, which is only replaced by money."
- "Both of my parents would say they were atheists, so where I inherited my connection to God I don’t know. But it’s natural. No Bible, no Torah, just the love religion."
More In Strength
- "The area of climate change has a dramatic impact on national security."― Leon Panetta
- "Let a woman have her place, because as you provide foundation for her, she provides a foundation for you. And through that vulnerability comes strength."― Shemar Moore
- "But the general welfare must restrict and regulate the exertions of the individuals, as the individuals must derive a supply of their strength from social power."― Friedrich List