More From Lisa Bonet
- "Both of my parents would say they were atheists, so where I inherited my connection to God I don’t know. But it’s natural. No Bible, no Torah, just the love religion."
- "A group of us started a community center in Santa Monica. We’ve tried different programs, and three have worked really well. A poetry group. Once a week we visit Venice High and talk to girls at risk."
- "We’re getting ready to take over the world. My group of girlfriends – we’re renegades."
More In Strength
- "Five years ago, Samira did not want to continue in the regular school system in Iran. To help her with her education, I set up a home school. It wasn’t just for my family, it was open to other friends."― Mohsen Makhmalbaf
- "God is stronger than their strength, more loving than their uttermost love, and in so far as they have loved and sacrificed themselves for others, they have obtained the infallible proof, that God too lives and loves and gives Himself away."― George A. Smith
- "The strength of America is not in Washington."― J. C. Watts