More From Lionel Blue
- "The Christian use of religion as a personal love affair both shocked me, and attracted me."
- "I feel that the Christian experience and the Jewish one have much to give each other. If this open society continues and there is no return to political anti-Semitism, then this encounter, deeper than any theology, may happen."
- "My mother enjoyed old age, and because of her I’ve begun to enjoy parts of it too. So far I’ve had it good and am crumbling nicely."
More In Beauty
- "Knowing who the actors were as you were designing them helped, with Catherine’s beauty and Renee’s frailty, they directed me visually just by who they were."― Colleen Atwood
- "That’s the beauty of being a comedian – it’s the one job you’re allowed to do that. We’re lucky. We’re really lucky."― Colin Quinn
- "Women artists need to break barriers in order for women’s experience to be valuable."― Liz Phair