More From Lincoln Chafee
- "Israelis can be proud of the vibrant democracy that they have created, and I know that many Rhode Islanders share my deep appreciation for the close friendship between our two nations."
- "Reform of the medical liability system should be considered as part of a comprehensive response to surging medical malpractice premiums that endanger Americans’ access to quality medical care."
- "Anger’s not a good emotion."
More In Strength
- "We must advertise to U.S. business that we are there, that our attitude has changed, and that we care. When we are asked to help, we have to perform and provide the right advice."― Lawrence Eagleburger
- "The strength of the United States is not the gold at Fort Knox or the weapons of mass destruction that we have, but the sum total of the education and the character of our people."― Claiborne Pell
- "I spend around two and half hours on the track every day running and another 2 hours in the weight room lifting weights with my strength coach."― Allyson Felix